Εργοστάσιο παραγωγής βιοκαυσίμων μπρικετών 1 ... 1,5 t/hour με σπαστήρα και θρυμματιστή δεματοποιημένου άχυρου
Fuel bricks factory - 1 ... 1,5 tons per hour on various raw materials
A full fuel briquettes factory, productivity 1 ... 1,5 tons per hour. Raw materials: any particulate, straw in rolls and bales, wood waste and pulpwood. Logs, slabwood and other woodwaste get into the chipping machine (18) by a transporter (19). From it the chips get on the transporter (20) and then to the mechanized storehouse “moving floor” (1). The straw in rolls gets to the transporter (22), then – to the chipper for the rolled straw (21). The chipped straw by a pneumatic transport gets to the mechanized storehouse “moving floor”. The raw materials in small particles is brought to the factory by automobile transport (or auto-loader) and is delivered to the mechanized storehouse “moving floor” (1). The stockers of the moving floor have a hydraulic engine which moves them in a reciprocating mode. The paddles (“wings”) of the stockers are wedge-shaped, that is why while they are moving the raw materials get to the chain (scraper) transporter (2) with a regulated speed, then the raw materials get to the disk separator (3). Here the raw materials are separated from the stones, roots and other impurities, which get into a transportable bin (not presented at the scheme), and the raw materials get by a gravity flow into the loading section of the Drying and Chipping Aggregate (4). Here the burning products are delivered from the heat generator (5) and cold atmosphere air through a special pipe (6) (not included into equipment list). At first the burning products are mixed with the cold air, the proportion is regulated automatically and this provides for a stable temperature of the heat transfer agent. Then the heat transfer agent is mixed with the wet raw materials and soaked into the Drying and Chipping Aggregate (4). In it the raw materials are chipped and then dried coming up in the flow of the heat transfer agent to the dynamic classifier which is situated in the heading part of the Drying and Chipping Aggregate. The dynamic classifier which frequency is set from a remote control (15) lets through small and dry particles and wet and big particles are sent back to the Aggregate rotor, where the process is repeated until the necessary condition of the material (details). Chipped and dried raw materials (from this moment it is common to call it flour) is soaked into a settling cyclone (8) due to the exhaustion provided by the exhauster. In the cyclone the flour is settled due to the centrifugal force and moves downwards, and the used heat transfer agent is exhausted through a chimney (16). From the cyclone the flour through a floodgate gets into a screw or a chain transporter (9), then to the bin of the briquetting press (10). Inside the bin there is a machine which prevents caking. From the bin the flour by a screw feeder with a regulated speed gets into the briquetting press (11). In the press the flour first gets into the areas of preliminary pressing and the by two opposite screw feeders to the pressing area. In the pressing area the flower is squeezed by a moving piston into a fixed cone matrix where under high pressure an unbroken brick is formed (hereinafter – brick). After the press the bricks have high temperature and are not strong enough that is why they are sent to the tunnel cooler (12). In the process of cooling the moisture content in the bricks is decreased due to evaporation and there are also physical and chemical changes in them. As a result they get the necessary characteristics on temperature, moisture content and hardness. Moving along the tunnel which is at the same time also a conveyor the unbroken brick goes through a metal detector (13) and gets into an automatic saw (14), where it is cut into the bricks of a certain length. Then the bricks get into a packing area and ready products storehouse (not presented). The heat generator in this particular set can be loaded manually (through the door) and automatically – from the fuel bin (7). The bin can be loaded automatically (optional) due to the fact that some flour comes back from the settling cyclone (8) by pneumatic transportation system (17). Optionally the fuel bin can be equipped by an extra conveyor from the raw materials storage or fuel storage (not presented).
All production of “SPiKo” – from separate element up to complex ready-to-operate factories (including services of projecting, assembling, testing and start-up) – can be bought on lease.
What are the advantages of lease? It provides the enterprise with additional opportunities of access to modern and efficient technologies, increase in volumes and profitability of production, increase in quality of the production. That is why today lease in one of the most popular financial instrument for creation of new productions and modernization of the existing ones.
Comparing to other methods of buying equipment at the expense of attracted finance leasing possesses several big advantages and only few disadvantages.
Advantages of leasing
1. Opportunity to receive financing in the volume increasing value of a business because mortgaging security in leasing transactions is the object of leasing itself.
2. Buying equipment on lease does not change balance of own and borrowed finance that lets the enterprise receive bank credits at the same time with buying equipment on lease.
3. Buying equipment on lease let the enterprise cut expenses for taxation because:
3.1 Leasing payments in full volume are to be counted together with production prime cost thus they reduce taxable base and as a result reduce tax on profit.
3.2 VAD taken from leasing payments can be reckoned.
3.3 Due to buying equipment on lease its depreciation is considered accelerated thus tax on property is significantly decreased. In case if during the time of leasing contract the equipment is shown at the balance sheet of the Lessor, the Lessee has not to pay tax on property for the property bought in this period in accordance with this contract.
Disadvantages of leasing:
1. Necessity of advanced payment (20 or 30% dependent on the cost of equipment)
2. Necessity (as in our case) to sign trilateral contract that needs much more time to be adopted by all parties than bilateral one.
It is evident that these disadvantages do not overlap the advantages of leasing.
Leasing (or financial rent) – it is long term rent of equipment with following buying-out (right to buy-out) by the lessee.
Object of leasing – in our case – separate elements or complex factories for producing wood pellets, briquettes, wood flour, granulated meal, wood particles etc.
Leasing contract – is the contract in accordance with which the Lessor (the Buyer) is obliged to buy the equipment specified by the Lessee from special Seller (in this case from “SPiKo, Ltd.”) or our official representative and provide due payment for timely possession of equipment with its following buying-out.
Main types of buying equipment on lease:
1. To present a number of documents for us to be sure in your financial opportunities.
2. To receive adoption of leasing company
3. To sign the leasing contract (and relevant documents if necessary)
4. Lessee has to pay in advance to the Lessor.
5. The Lessor has to pay for the equipment to the Seller.
6. To produce the equipment and transfer it to the Lessee.
7. The Lessee has to make leasing payments in favor of the Lessor.
8. To transfer the equipment to the property of the Lessee.
Main terms of receiving a lease:
1. The Lessee has to posses sufficient volume of profit necessary to supply leasing payments or to have a guarantee of an enterprise satisfying this demand.
2. Equipment bought on lease has to be highly liquid. It can be equipment with good recommendations produced by a trustworthy producer and possessing all necessary certificates. Our equipment satisfies these demands and this let us to sell already 3 factories on lease (including foreign buyers).
3. The Lessor has to be the resident of the same country as the Lessee.
Our assistance in receiving the lease:
1. Recommendations of leasing companies that cooperate actively with our company.
2. Decrease of advance payment received by our company from the leasing company.
3. Providing of services on pre-project preparation of created production and its start-up that decreases the risks both of the Lessor and the Lessee.
460 000 euro
527 500 euro
543 500 euro
* Στην τιμή δεν περιλαμβάνεται Φ.Π.Α.
|Ηλεκτρική ισχύς, kW
|Διαστάσεις στεγασμένου εξοπλισμού